Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is used by more than half a million patients and thousands of physicians.
Your objective as a UX Designer will be to transform product requirements into intuitive user-focused experiences, via wireframes and other design documents. You will also ensure that the product fully meets our design and brand standards, and help create visually compelling marketing and sales assets.
What we need
- 2+ years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies
- Experience in Adobe XD, Axure, UXPin or other interface design and wireframing tools
- Good understanding of SaaS products and business model
- Experience with digital health products is an advantage
What you will do
- Work closely with the product team to understand business and user needs, and deliver high-quality responsive designs, wireframes and prototypes
- Style the platform’s frontend to help make it more visually appealing and enhance usability
- Help the sales & marketing team create great-looking content for their presentations and visual marketing
What you will get
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company culture of entrepreneurship, cooperation and customer focus in a small and dedicated team
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to email@example.comWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.