Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is enabling healthcare organisations to quickly launch ready infrastructure for telehealth, digital check-in, and scheduling, configured to custom workflows and branding. The startup has raised $2 million in a seed round to fund its U.S. expansion and technology development. The investment was led by Nina Capital, with the participation of Calm/Storm Ventures, KAYA VC and existing investor Eleven Ventures.
We are looking for a QA engineer with good experience to join our team.
What we need
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Nightwatch or similar framework
- Basic knowledge of Git (GitHub)
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Great team player who can communicate with engineering and client support roles
What you will do
- Analyze and clarification of client requirements
- Working in an agile environment (Kanban style)
- Maintain and execute regression tests
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Execute manual tests
- Help with investigating client issues
What you will get
- Self-managing role
- Career opportunities in a fast growing companys
- Be part of a small and committed team
- Flexible working hours
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.