Junior PHP Developer
Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is enabling healthcare organisations to quickly launch ready infrastructure for telehealth, digital check-in, and scheduling, configured to custom workflows and branding. The startup has raised $2 million in a seed round to fund its U.S. expansion and technology development. The investment was led by Nina Capital, with the participation of Calm/Storm Ventures, KAYA VC and existing investor Eleven Ventures.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our team.
What we need
- 1+ years of experience
- Fast-learner with interests in web development
- Knowledge of PHP, React, MySQL, Laravel
- Coding Standards and Best Practices
- Not required but a strong plus: Experience with Linux, APIs & system integrations
What you will do
- Work on a large project
- Implement features with the help of a senior developer
- Test your own code
- Help with the support of client issues
What you will get
- Be part of a small and committed team
- Improve your programming skills
- Flexible working hours
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to email@example.comWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.