International Marketing Director
Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is used by more than half a million patients and thousands of physicians.
Your role as an International Marketing Director for Healee would be to provide a vision and leadership for all marketing initiatives of the company in the English-speaking markets, with a focus on the US, UK, Australian, and Arab markets.
You will be responsible for promoting Healee digital health solution to healthcare organizations, setting the roadmap and leading the strategic direction of marketing activities.
What we need
- 3+ years of experience at a senior marketing position in a digital or a healthcare company
- Experience in creating and implementing successful lead generation strategies, including inbound and outbound activities: content marketing, SEO, PPC, social media, emails, and other top-, mid- and bottom-of-funnel materials
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects with precision
- Strong critical thinking and creativity
- Experience with international marketing is an advantage
What you will do
- Develop, oversee, and adapt a marketing strategy for Healee
- Manage the marketing budget for client acquisition and retention
- Perform KPI and ROI analysis of ongoing campaigns and suggest data-driven improvements
- Increase conversion rates and traffic across all channels
- Build content engagement and reach target audiences
- Enhance marketing strategy and tactics based on data on clients’ behavior and competitors’ activities
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business
What you will get
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company culture of entrepreneurship, cooperation and customer focus in a small and dedicated team
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.