Senior PHP Developer
Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is enabling healthcare organisations to quickly launch ready infrastructure for telehealth, digital check-in, and scheduling, configured to custom workflows and branding. The startup has raised $2 million in a seed round to fund its U.S. expansion and technology development. The investment was led by Nina Capital, with the participation of Calm/Storm Ventures, KAYA VC and existing investor Eleven Ventures.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with good experience to join our team.
What we need
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, React, MySQL
- Experience with developing and integrating APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL database optimizations
- Solid understanding of Laravel’s architecture
- Experience with Git (GitHub)
- Coding Standards and Best Practices
What you will do
- Discuss client requirements and be able to propose feasible solutions
- Test your own code
- Deliver in an agile environment (Kanban style)
- Resolve client issues
- Communicate with clients when needed
What you will get
- Self-managing role
- Be part of a small and committed team
- Ability to be creative and design and develop features on your own
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to email@example.comWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.