Sales Manager English Markets SaaS
North America and Western Europe · Fulltime · Starting ASAP
We, at Healee, are developing and running the most comprehensive telehealth startup platform, which already is gaining good traction with more than half a million patients and thousands of doctors in Europe. Healee covers all aspects of doctor - patient communication and provides for super-fast onboarding for all stakeholders. We commit to deliver the best telemedicine experience and strive to be a standard-setting company.
The Sales Manager English Markets SaaS is responsible for sales generation in key international markets in North America and Western Europe, including, but not limited to, the USA, and the UK; in charge of sales plans development and achieving the goals thereof.
- Actively participate in the development of the go-to-market strategy, and its implementation
- Develop and grow new b2b business channels internationally across all verticals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings, and other business issues relevant to the position
- Manage the complete sales cycle, including proactive search, identification, and generation of potential leads, initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building, creating offers and conducting contract negotiations, evaluation of up-selling / cross-selling opportunities, closing of new accounts
- Oversee existing customer accounts and maintain excellent customer relationship
- Manage renewals for existing customers to ensure a high rate of renewal across services
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results
- Follow up on marketing-generated customer inquiries
- Deliver consultation and software demonstrations to potential clients and existing customers through appropriate means - phone, video call, face-to-face, as well as attend and represent the company at trade shows and web-based commercial events
- Develop an international team based in remote locations
- Create operational processes that ensure effective market penetration and mapping
- Demonstrate high sensitivity in protection of company’s technology and commercial proprietary information, as well as customers’ personal data
What do you bring
- Knowledge of the specific telemedicine regulations in the markets of interest
- Demonstrable consistent revenue growth in previous roles
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS sales, preferably in a start-up and in the Health Tech industry
- Experience and understanding of international sales and on any of the markets of interest
- Technical affinity and quick comprehension combined with the ability to communicate complex issues understandably
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- MS Office and CRM proficient user
- Fluent speaker of English and a second language from the markets of interest
- You are honest, responsible, working with ease independently or as a team member alike, pro-active, ambitious, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion & influence
Benefits and perks of joining Healee
- Being part of entrepreneurial, very experienced and ambitious team, where everyone treats his job not as yet-some-work-to-be-done but as a mission.
- Challenging, yet rewarding position with great career opportunities and possibility to make an impact.
- Selling a proven product. Liked by doctors and patients alike. We’re not in this business for selling snake oil.
- No boss culture. We don’t require reports and we don’t micromanage people, we just need team players and people who care.
- Remote work and flexible working hours, it’s up to you to decide how to best spend your time.
- Competitive remuneration and bonuses based on results.
- Participation in the Company’s stock options’ plan.