Customer Success Manager
Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a small, very well-financed startup, creating better experiences for patients and doctors.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is enabling healthcare organisations to quickly launch ready infrastructure for telehealth, digital check-in, and scheduling, configured to custom workflows and branding. The startup has raised $2 million in a seed round to fund its U.S. expansion and technology development. The investment was led by Nina Capital, with the participation of Calm/Storm Ventures, KAYA VC and existing investor Eleven Ventures.
Your objective as a Customer Success Manager will be to help customers understand, adopt and utilize the full potential of the Healee platform. You will strive to enhance customer experience, in order to lower churn rate and maximize customer loyalty.
What we need
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success or similar client-facing role with a focus on customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention
- Strong understanding of SaaS products and business model, ideally having participated in all stages of SaaS delivery and implementation
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects with precision
- Strong critical thinking and creativity
- Experience with digital health products is an advantage
What you will do
- Actively participate in all stages of the relationship with customers: sales demos -> training & onboarding -> discovery, analysis and delivery of customizations -> account management
- Proactively work to make sure customers are utilizing the maximum potential of the Healee technology
- Explain and deliver the value of new features to new and existing customers
- Understand customization requests, triage and communicate with the dev team, coordinate delivery, manage customer expectations
What you will get
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Company culture of entrepreneurship, cooperation and customer focus in a small and dedicated team
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.