Senior Product Manager
Fulltime · Starting ASAP
Healee is a well-financed startup, creating technology that powers unique digital health models.
We are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Our platform is enabling healthcare organisations to quickly launch ready infrastructure for telehealth, digital check-in, and scheduling, configured to custom workflows and branding.
Healee recently raised $2 million in a seed round to fund its U.S. expansion and technology development. The investment was led by Nina Capital, with the participation of Calm/Storm Ventures, KAYA VC and existing investor Eleven Ventures.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to navigate the various client requirements, and build a configurable and extensible platform, powering virtual care delivery for various types of healthcare providers.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for processing and analysing multiple client requests and defining the product features which should be customizable and fit for various clients
- You will define the product goals and roadmap together with the client relations and engineering teams
- You will maintain the backlog, prioritising and refining the tasks
- You will participate in meetings with clients to clearly understand their needs and propose solutions
- You will represent the company in meetings with our partners
- You will drive the product to suit a broad area of healthcare delivery and build a product team as the company and the product grows.
What we need
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- Interest in healthcare and digital health
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of software development process and project management skills
- Compassionate attitude to clients
What we offer
- Work with a team of great and passionate people
- Be part of building big platform from the beginning
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- Choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
If you see yourself as the right person for this position and want to join our team, send us your CV and a short cover letter now to email@example.comWe will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis and closing applications when candidates are identified.